wishes you welcome and thanks for your time with us.
How We Help You To Buy Your Property
This area was developed exclusively for you.
We are not saying this just to please you.
Observe carefully the real and genuine opportunity prepared for you and your family.
Here you will not have any information or proposals regarding other properties.
It's just your opportunity.
1. Genuine Opportunity
Before we offer this opportunity to another interested in acquiring it, YOU have our preference.
3. Top Quality
Easy access and excellent location for you facilitate your decision making.
A positive decision will make your property with an excellent market valuation and greater.
2. Perfect Business for You
With easy access and great location this opportunity becomes easy to obtain.
4. Satisfaction and Trust
Credibility and seriousness are references that guide us. Satisfaction and trust reflect a result planned and achieved.
We are a company that values the well-being of everyone and for 4 years we´ve been working in the real estate market in investment group advisor.
Today our property registration system contains more than 2,000 properties of great interest to our investors and we believe that for you too.
For that we need to ensure you are interested in expanding your area by further enhancing your property.
"At first I suspected everything. It all seemed very easy but then when I checked the information I could see that it was really a unique opportunity. Affordable value and on the side of where I already lived. I loved Sergio. Thanks. "
— Carol, Happy Customer
"They give attention to detail. They go over and above what’s required. 5 stars. I highly recommend this company. They did an awesome job... great quality! "
— Pedro & Marcelo, Happy Couple
Lot 177 Blue Heron Ct Gouldsboro, PA 18424
Wayne County, Pennsylvania
Residential Lot Less Than One Acre
HOA Fee (in US$)
Annual Taxes (in US$)
Payment Methods Accepted
Certified/ Cashier´s Check/ Wire Transfer
** No Liens and No Back Taxes
** Seller will convey property via Warranty Deed
** Property being sold AS IS, WHERE IS
"Lakeview Estates is a private, peaceful lake community of just 86 homes nestled between Lake Watawga and 400,000 acres of state forest, located at the top of the Pocono Mountains in Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania.
- Lake Watawga – our private 150-acre, catch-and-release, no-power boating lake
- Our own white sand beach, tennis, volleyball, and basketball
- Our own 2.5 nature trail connecting to 5 miles of trails through state forest and game lands
- Professionally managed community amenities: Tennis, basketball, volleyball courts and playground
- One of the best school districts in the region - North Pocono
- Central sewer, privately managed
- Single-stream recycling and trash removal
- Our close proximity (20 minute drives) to:
* Water parks (Great Wolf and Kalahari)
* Minor league sports teams – baseball (the AAA national champion RailRiders) and hockey (the Penguins)
* Great golf courses – Jack Frost National, Buck Hill Falls, Skytop, Pocono Farms
* Many ski slopes - Montage, Elk Mountain, Camelback, Jack Frost Big Boulder, Elk Mountain, Shawnee … the list goes on.
* Great hiking and biking the region’s many state and national parks from the Lehigh Gorge to the Delaware Water Gap, and nearby Tobyhanna and Gouldsboro State Parks.
* Spas in abundance, as well as shopping at the Crossings premium outlets and historic sites to explore like Steam Town USAand the anthracite coal mine
* Nascar, to watch or drive, at Pocono Raceway
* Night life ranges from the excitement of Mount Airy Casino to the fresh, live performances in the intimate Silk Mill, to the fun of a hometown movie theatre with miniature golf, and the variety of events you’d expect in a major city like Scranton.
You’d never know we are just two hours from Philadelphia and New York City, Reading and Poughkeepsie, Trenton and Harrisburg. "
LVE - Lakeview Estates H.O.A.
You can decide how much to pay.